Multiple Choice Questions - President and Vice-President
1. Who of the following do not participate in the election of the President of India?
2. Under the Constitution of India the President of India enjoys emergency powers of
3. A resolution to impeach the President must be passed by a majority of not less than
4. When the offices of both the President and the Vice-President are vacant, who performs their function?
5. Which of the following is incorrect about a person's eligibility to become the Vice-President of India?
6. Who administers the oath of office to the person who is to take over as President?
7. Who decides on doubts and disputes arising out of or in connection with the election of President or Vice-President?
8. When a constitutional amendment bill goes to the President, he
9. Who of the following does not submit his resignation to the President of India?
10. All of the following statements in regard to the office of the Vice-President of India are correct, except
11. How many members can the President nominate to the Parliament of India?
12. The President should
13. Which of the following regarding the power of the President to promulgate an ordinance is incorrect?
14. The President of India can be removed from office by :
15. Under which article of the Constitution of India can the President take over the administration of a State in case its constitutional machinery breaks down?
16. The procedure of impeachment of the President as laid down in the Indian Constitution has been borrowed from :