MCQs - Diseases
26. A person suffering from Halitosis is suffering from -
27. Chickenpox is caused by
28. The infective stage of Malaria is:
29. The disease that kills more people than lung cancer as a consequences of air pollution is:
30. The deficiency of Iron in man may result in
31. Cancer is a disease where we find uncontrolled
32. What is ALZHEIMER’S disease?
33. The causative agent of Tuberculosis is
34. Contaminated water can cause the following diseases except which one of the following?
35. Which one of the following diseases is caused by bacteria and spreads through faecal matter by houseflies?
36. The medical term used for the sleeplessness is
37. Blood cancer is otherwise called as
38. The disease in which the sugar level of blood increases is known as
39. Which one of the following lenses should be used to correct the defect of astigmatism?
40. AIDS virus has -
41. Trachoma is a disease of :
42. Thrombosis is a disorder related to the :
43. Which of the following diseases is not caused by bacteria?
44. Which of the following diseases is caused by virus?
45. Which of the following disorders of the eye is also known as the lazy eye?
46. Ebola, a disease which has recently been responsible for thousands of deaths in West Africa is named after a -
47. Which of the following diseases is associated with Zooplankton, tiny animals found in a marine ecosystem?
48. Inability of the brain to produce which of the following is said to cause Parkinson's disease?
49. Which one of following painful conditions is caused by elevated levels of uric acid in blood?
50. Which one of following diseases has been reportedly eradicated from North and South America in April 2015?