Topicwise Questions - Human Anatomy
26. In man the normal number of chromosomes is
27. In the human body, Cowper's glands form a part of which one of the following?
- Digestive system
- Endocrine system
- Reproductive system
- Nervous system
28. In the human body, the number of cervical vertebrae?
29. The other name for knee cap is -
30. If bilrubin is high in human body, which of the following organs is effected?
- Small Intestine
31. In the human body, appendix is attached to -
- large intestine
- small intestine
- gall bladder
32. In the human body, which one of the following hormones regulates blood calcium and phosphate?
- Growth hormone
- Parathyroid hormone
33. In human beings, normally, the sperm fertilises the ovum in which of the following parts?
- Fallopian tube
- Lower part of uterus
- Upper part of uterus
34. Which one of the following parts of human brain is the regulating centre for swallowing and vomiting?
- Medulla oblongata
35. About how many bones does a newborn baby have?
36. Which part of the brain controls respiration?
- Cerebral cortex
- Medulla oblongata
37. The function of Trypsin is to
- break down fats
- synthesize proteins
- break down proteins
- break down carbohydrates
38. Muscle fatigue is caused by the accumulation of
- Pyruvic acid
- Lactic acid
- Oxalacetic acid
- Uric acid
39. Which are not included in the milk-teeth in a child of 3-4 years ?
40. What does enamel cover?
- Crown of the tooth
- Dentin on all sides
- Cementum and partly dentin
41. The acid which is secreted by the glands in the stomach wall is
- sulphuric acid
- hydrochloric acid
- nitric acid
- phosphoric acid
42. Which one of the following organs excretes water, fat and various catabolic wastes?
- Salivary glands
43. A surge of which hormone stimulates ovulation in human females?
- Luteinizing hormone
- Follicle stimulating hormone
44. Universal receivers can receive blood from
- Group AB only
- Group O only
- Groups O, A, B, AB
- Groups A, AB
45. The enzyme that is present in the saliva of man is
46. Which one of the following is the correct sequence in the order of decreasing length of the three structural parts given below of small intestine in the human body ?
- Jejunum - Duodenum - Ileum
- Ileum - Duodenum - Jejunum
- Jejunum - Ileum - Duodenum
- Ileum - Jejunum - Duodenum
47. Which one of the following is not a digestive enzyme in the human system?
48. Dehydration in human body is caused due to the loss of -
49. Production of which one of the following is a function of the liver?
- Hydrochloric acid
50. The number of bones in the human body system is :
51. Which one of the following is a female sex hormone ?
52. The least distance of distinct vision (near point) of normal human eye is
- 25 cm
- 50 cm
- 10 cm
- 40 cm
53. In which of the following are antibodies formed?
- Red Blood Cells
- Plasma cells
- Donnan's membrane