Topicwise Questions - Human Anatomy
1. When we eat something we like, our mouth waters. This is actually not water but fluid secreted from
- nasal glands
- oval epithelium
- salivary glands
2. Which of the following is known as the voice box?
3. Which one among the following will be absorbed fastest through the wall of digestive system?
- Black coffee as a hot beverage
- DDT taken as a poison
- Raw alcohol taken as a drink
- Ice cream as a desert
4. It has been observed the astronauts lose substantial quantity of calcium through urine during space flight. This is due to
- intake of dehydrated food tablet
- low temperature in cosmos
5. Cutting and peeling of onion bring tears to the eyes because of the presence of
- sulfur in the cell
- carbon in the cell
- fat in the cell
- aminoacid in the cell
6. The contractile proteins in a muscle are
- Actin and Myosin
- Actin and Tropomyosin
- Myosin and Troponin
- Troponin and Tropomyosin
7. Which of the following is not an enzyme?
8. Which one of the following is not a part of small intestine?
9. All enzymes are actually
- Fatty acids
10. Cartilage present in body is
- a muscular tissue
- an epithelial tissue
- a connective tissue
- a germinal tissue
11. Which one among the following glands is present in pairs in human body?
12. During the process of respiration in human beings, the exchange of gases takes place in
13. Which one of the glands in human body produces the growth hormone (Somatotropin)?
14. Which one of the following is a pigment?
15. In human beings, the opening of the stomach into the small intestine is called
16. In which part of the human body do we find the islet of langerhans?
17. Cell or tissue death within a living body is called as
18. Which part of the human eye is transplanted from a dead donor to a living person?
19. In the human body, nails are made up of
20. Sweating during exercise indicates operation of which one of the following processes in the human body?
21. Pituitary gland is situated in
- The base of the heart
- The base of the brain
- The neck
- The abdomen
22. In which part of the human body is the smallest bone found?
23. Which among the following is the largest endocrine gland of human body?
24. Which among the following is both an endocrine and exocrine gland of human body?
25. Which one of the following enzymes is found in human saliva?