Topicwise Questions - Insurance and General Finance related Questions
1. Which of the following types of companies/organisations issue ULIP?
2. Which amongst the following is not an insurance company functioning in India?
3. Which of the following is the only public sector company in the field of life insurance?
4. "A contract that pledges payment of an agreed upon amount to the person (or his/her nominee) on the happening of an event covered against" is technically known as
5. With which of the following did the State Bank of India enter into a joint venture agreement for undertaking general insurance business?
6. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance sector in India?
7. Which of the following terms is NOT related to the insurance sector?
8. Which of the following public sector companies/organizations provides insurance cover to exporters?
9. The insurance companies collect a fixed amount from its customers at a fixed interval of time. What is it called?
10. Which of the following is/are the various types of insurance?
11. Which of the following insurance companies gives the slogan Prithvi, Agni, Jal, Akash - Sab ki Surakhsa Hamare Paas?
12. With which of the fields is actuarial science associated?
13. Which of the following terms is used in the field of finance and banking?
14. Expand the term IFRS.
15. What does the term FSDC, used in financial sectors stand for?
16. Under the ESOP, who of the following are offered shares in the company?
17. On which one of the following issues can SEBI penalize any company in India?
18. Expand the term CCEA as used in administrative circles
19. Foreign exchange reserves of India are kept in the custody of which of the following?
20. Fiscal policy is concerned with which of the following?
21. Which of the following is NOT a part of India’s money market?
22. Which of the following is the regulator of the credit rating agencies in India?
23. FDI refers to
24. State financial Corporations give assistance mainly to develop which of the following?
25. Yogakshemam Vahamyaham is the tag line of –
26. Bonds issued by Indian entities outside India but denominated in Indian rupees are known as –
27. Aviva plc is an multinational insurance company headquartered in –
28. Sar Utha ke Jiyo is the tag line of –
29. AXA is an insurance company headquartered in –
Also see Taglines of Insurance Companies