Multiple Choice Questions - International Organisations
1. The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade was replaced by -
2. Which of these organisations has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize three times?
3. Which of the following organisations works towards ending grave abuses of human rights?
4. Which of the following publishes the Red List of Threatened Species?
5. India is a not a member of which of the following organisations?
6. Which of these organisations releases the Annual Corruption Perception Index ranking of countries by their perceived levels of corruption?
7. Which of the following organisations gives a call for Earth Hour to be observed on the last Saturday of March every year?
8. Which of the following organisations gives away the Crystal Award to artists who have used their art to improve the state of the world?
9. Which of these organizations was initially set up as 'Atoms for Peace' organization in 1957?
10. Which of these organizations manages internet protocol numbers and Domain Name Systems roots?
11. Which two South American countries are part of OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
12. Who was the Prime Minister of India when South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) was established?
13. Which of these organizations was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2013?
14. Which organization was formed by Henry Dunant the winner of the first Nobel Peace prize in 1901?
15. Which three nations have signed a treaty to establish economic union called Eurasian Economic Union by 2015?
16. Which African nation is NOT a member of the African Union?
Also see G.K. Questions on United Nations Organisation